Saltcorn 0.4.1 brings email verification and additional features related to emails and sign up, as well as entity relationship diagrams
Saltcorn 0.4.0 is focused on tables and brings support for external tables and table discovery from existing databases.
Saltcorn 0.3.5 contains dynamic forms, rich text content in the builder, equal height cards
Saltcorn 0.3.3 comes quickly on the heels of 0.3.2 - this is mainly so it can be referred to as a minimal dependency in plugins. 0.3.3 expands the variety of configuration options accessible inside the builder. Any plug-in that takes advantage of that must have 0.3.3 as a minimal dependency. Additional changes include...
Tabs/accordions, Custom CSS/class, HTTPS, Gmail-style drop-down search filters
Saltcorn 0.3.1 contains external identity providers and accessibility and usability improvements
I started creating Saltcorn in March 2020, and have been working on it more or less full-time since then. Here is why.<o:p></o:p>
Saltcorn 0.3.0 brings actions, per-role themes, lockable configuration, container flexibility, submenus, in-app upgrades, filtering on join tables
In the early 90s I ran a BBS on my ridiculously tricked out Amiga 500. It had a 20 MB hard drive the size of a shoe hanging off the side, an internal CPU expansion board upgrading to a zippy 68020 clocking 33MHz, and a USRobotics dial up modem at 28800 baud connected to the serial port at the back
Saltcorn 0.2.3 contains the following enhancements: user fields, date formatting , builder properties from formulae, API, translations.
0.2.2 contains many-to-many
relationships, flexible filtering, modal
fields and more!
Saltcorn 0.2.1 introduces internationalisation, a new backup format,
Release 0.2.0 is the second Minimal Viable Product (MVP2) release for Saltcorn, a free and open source no-code database application builder.
Saltcorn 0.1.4 brings nested views, container flexibility and CSV upload improvements.
Saltcorn 0.1.3 contains changes related to plug-ins and a ton of UX improvements, bug fixes, and error message improvements