Saltcorn 0.1.1 contains the following changes:
* Export to CSV. The administrator's page for each table include an option to export the table to a CSV file.
* Import CSV into an existing table: as well as exporting an existing table to CSV, it is also possible to import a CSV file into an existing table.
* Create a new table with CSV upload: if you have a CSV file and would like to import it but have not yet created a table, you can upload the CSV file to create a new table from the headers. This is available under the main tables page.
* Menu editor: a simple menu editor allows you to create menu items based on the role of the logged in user with either pages, views or links to external sites.
* Several bugs fixed. As always, I am grateful to those who have tried out Saltcorn and found crashes in the system. A lot of bugs discovered in this way have been fixed, so if you tried Saltcorn and found it useful but a bit flaky, please try again!
* New themes are available based on the AdminLTE and tabler.io bootstrap themes. The default theme is still based on SBAdmin2 but this will probably be switched over to ther tabler theme at some point.
Saltcorn is gradually reaching a stage where it is possible to build useful web applications - watch this space! I have a couple of days for larger applications I've been thinking about for a while, and will try to build them using Saltcorn. This will drive development of new features in Saltcorn over the next few development cycles.