Saltcorn 0.5.1 contains the following enhancements:
- Plugins from private git repos – you can now specify git URLs for your plugins. For private repositories, you can specify a deploy key
- Builder design –improvements to the design and usability of the builder.
- Timezone – the home time zone of the application is now a setting. Future releases will improve how this is used.
- Codemirror is now used to edit code in the settings, with the appropriate syntax highlighting
- Fields, and views have descriptions. For the moment these are for your own notes, but in the future they may be used for two tips in views.
- Table discovery is improved and should now work on a wider range of fields.
Many of these changes were developed by Aleksandr Sokolov. Its great to have multiple contributors to the project